In the Monster Legends game, you need to breed, raise, and battle against the ultimate monster fighting force. There are innumerable monsters to collect in the game and for that you will require loads of game currencies which can be easily generated with our Monster Legends Hack. Earning currencies, breeding monsters, unlocking them, and fighting with a clan of monsters is certainly going to keep you captivated to the game.
- Monster Legends Hack
- Monster Legends Hack: Monster Legends Hack
- Monster Legends Hack Tool
- Monster Legends Hack Apk Latest Version
In the Monster Legends game, your task is to tame a huge group of monsters by hatching eggs, breeding them, and creating some powerful combinations. Once you have created a strong team by breeding and creating fearsome hybrids, your monster squad will be ready to fight in the battlefield. As you keep progressing in the game, you will learn how to breed some of the most powerful monsters. So, keep playing and learning!
Start the The Last One Hack and Cheats Tool. (No need to download Cheat Engine, already binded with the Hack Tool) Wait to Auto connect on Facebook, or click connect with Facebook to manually connect. Edit the values. Click on 'Start Hack' to get free stats in the game depending on the values you have entered. Visit The Last One Facebook game app. Monster Legends cheat free hack code list - speed up hatching, food, gems, unlock monsters, level up, runes, islands, premium pack, gold, eggs. Monster Legends world history: i’m cheat-on, the monster master and i’ll train you to become a powerful master too! Let me show you how to build things. Tap on the shop button.
Battling with monsters is simple but raising, breeding, and defeating them is not easy at all. You will need some strategy to fight with the boss monsters, so that you can earn Gems, Gold, and other rewards, but if you want to fight less you can always try out Monster Legends Hack. Therefore, plan well before you send your monsters to the battlefield.
In the game of Monster Legends, you will come across ten types of habitats. Among these, 8 are basic habitats while 2 are special habitats. A habitat is a place where you can place your monsters. Ensure that you place your monster in its specific habitat. If it is a hybrid monster, then it can be placed in any of the two elements it belongs.
The most costly habitat available in the game is the Legendary Habitat , however you can easily get this habitat by using Monster Legends Hack. In this habitat, you can only place the Legendary Monsters. Moreover, if you breed a Legendary Monster with some other element monster, then the baby monster can be placed only in the Legendary Habitat.
Among the numerous habitats, the Rockball Habitat is the only one that can be bought with real money or with Monster Legends Cheats. So, if you are ready to spend your hard-earned money on online games, then it is recommended to purchase this habitat for your monsters. In the battlefield, the monsters will generate Gold for you and these currencies will get stored in the habitat.
A Brief Introduction To All Habitats Of The Game:
- The Fire habitat is available at Level 1 and it costs 100 Gold. You can keep a maximum of two monsters in this habitat.
- At Level 13, you can place three monsters in this habitat and the cost of it is 1,800 Gems.
- As you progress, at Level 25 you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. The cost of it is 32,400 Gems and the maximum amount of Gold that you can keep there is 18,000.
- This habitat is available at Level 2 and its cost is 250 Gold. At this level, you can place a maximum of 2 monsters.
- At level 14, you can put 3 monsters in the habitat. The cost of the habitat is 5000 Gems.
- At level 26, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. It’s upgrading cost increases to 108,000 Gems and it will take one and a half days to build the habitat.
- The Thunder habitat can be unlocked at Level 7. You can place 2 monsters in the habitat and it costs 1,000 Gold.
- As you progress at Level 22, you will be able to place 3 monsters in the habitat. Its upgrading cost will be 1,800 Gems and it will take 8 hours to build.
- At Level 41, the habitat will take 2 days to build and its cost will be 300,000 Gold. You can place maximum of 4 monsters at this Level.
- The Earth Habitat is available at Level 3 for a cost of 500 Gold. It takes one minute to build it and can place a maximum of 2 monsters.
- On reaching Level 19, you will be able to put maximum of 3 monsters in the habitat. Its cost will be 3,000 Gems.
- At Level 30, the maximum number of monsters to put in the habitat is 4. You will require 61,200 Gems to build it and its building time will be 1.5 days.
- The Dark Habitat is available at Level 14. You can place 2 monsters in the habitat and it costs 25,000 Gold.
- At Level 26, the maximum number of monsters that can be placed in the habitat is 3. It takes 8 hours to build it.
- When you reach Level 37, you will be able to place 4 monsters in the habitat. It will cost 126,000 Gems and will need 1.5 days to build.
- The Water Habitat is available at Level 10 and can accommodate 2 monsters. It takes 8 hours to build the habitat.
- At Level 23, you can place 3 monsters in the habitat. The cost of upgrading it is 3,600 Gems and it will take 8 hours to build.
- As you reach Level 37, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat. It will take 1.5 days to build it and cost 72,000 Gems.
- The first Light habitat is available at Level 25. It takes one day to build it and you can place two monsters. The cost of building the habitat is 250,000 Gold.
- At Level 34, you can place 3 monsters in the habitat. It costs 6,600 Gems.
- As you reach Level 43, upgrade the habitat so that you can place 4 monsters. It will take 1.5 days to build it.
- It is available at Level 20 and can accommodate two monsters.
- At Level 29, you can place 3 monsters. Its building time will be 8 hours.
- As you reach Level 39, you can place 4 monsters in the habitat by upgrading it for the cost of 90,000 Gems.
There are only 4 Legendary Habitats available in the game and all four of them are accessible at Level 7. The building time for each is 2 days. However, depending on the number of monsters it can accommodate, its cost increases. For instance, to place one monster, the cost will be 2,500,000 Gold and for placing 4 monsters, the cost will be 75,000,000 Gold.
It is available at Level 3 and can accommodate 4 monsters. It can be purchased by spending real money and it takes one hour to build it.
Strengths And Weaknesses Of Elements:
Before you start fighting with the opponent, you will get a chance to know who your enemy is, and its elemental affiliations. In the game, each element is either strong or weak against other elements. For instance, if your monster is guarded by water element then it can perform extra damage to those monsters that belong to the fire element. To know the strengths and weaknesses of creature elements, keep reading!
- The Thunder Element is stronger than Water and weaker than Earth.
- The Earth Element is stronger than Thunder and weaker than Dark.
- The Dark Element is stronger than Earth and weaker than Light.
- The Light Element is stronger than Dark and weaker than Magic.
- The Magic Element is stronger than Light and weaker than Nature.
- The Nature Element is stronger than Magic and weaker than Fire.
- The Fire Element is stronger than Nature and weaker than Water.
- The Water Element is stronger than Fire and weaker than Thunder.
Once you have identified the elements of your opponents, create your monster team. Ensure that you select the monsters that have elemental affiliations stronger than the opponent monsters. Plan carefully and select your monsters. When you are sure that your monsters are more powerful than the opponents, then you should start with the fight in the arena.
Special Skills Of Monsters:
Each monster is inbuilt with a special skill. To know these special abilities of the monsters before a fight is very important. Click on the monster icon, then on the habitat icon, to check the special skill of a particular monster. Once you know the special skills of your monsters, you will be able to select those who will cause maximum amount of damage on the opponent.
Monster Legends Hack
Moreover, there are some skills that can cause damage to a single monster at a time, whereas there are other skills that can cause damage to multiple enemies at a time. So, check about these skills before sending your monsters to the battlefield. To know more about this feature, check the skills section in the game.
Attack And Defense Items:
In the game, you will come across some special items. These items are helpful in the battlefield and can be purchased by spending Gold which you already know can be acquired by Monster Legends Hack. You can buy the Attack item for the enemy monster and the Defense item for the friendly monster.
Farming For Monsters:
To make your monsters stronger, you need to feed them with good food. When they grow strong, they will be able to fight with other strong monsters in the arena. Moreover, stronger monsters will be able to reach new levels in the game. So, it is important to build multiple farms for growing food for the monsters.
In the game, you can grow three unusual types of food – Blue Lizard’s Tail, Sea Grapes, and Sweet Pepper. Each food will take varied amount of time to grow and will make you earn Food Points otherwise consider trying monster legends cheats. When the growing time for a food type takes more time, then you will earn more Food Points.
It is recommended to build at least three farms for growing three types of food. Keep growing food, collect them when ready, and then feed them to the monsters. Once you reach Level 10, ensure that you keep upgrading your farms because this will enable you to raise the maximum limit of farming.
Various Levels In The Game:
The Monster Legends has an adventurous map where you can wander and battle against some powerful monsters. There are hundreds of levels to cross in the game, so the game is surely going to keep you busy for several days. Each level that you complete in the game will make you earn rewards like in-game currencies, experience points, and resources. At the end of every five levels, you have to fight with a boss monster. If you win the battle with the boss, then you will be rewarded with much higher rewards and experience points.
Numerous Places That Are Used In The Game:
- Farms: You have to build farms for growing food to feed your monsters. Farms can be leveled up so that they can produce more food. In the beginning, you won’t be able to build several farms. However, as you keep progressing in the game, you can increase the number of farms. In the game, there are three kinds of farms – Normal, Big, and Huge.
- Temples: To increase the levels of each monster, you need to build Temples. Make sure that you build Temples of each element as every monster will be placed to their respective element.
- Arena: At the arena, you can fight with other monsters. The PvP battles will be fought for acquiring in-game currencies and resources.
- Habitats: The Habitat is a place where your monsters will accommodate. Monster of each element will have to be placed at their respective habitat.
- The Harbor: At the Harbor, you will be provided with an access to the adventurous map of the game. With the help of this map, you will be able to check all details of the game.
- Breeding Mountain: At this place, you can breed and create baby eggs of monsters. These eggs should then be placed in their respective habitats for hatching.
- How To Breed Special Monsters:
The most important and interesting concept of Monster Legends game is breeding. By breeding monsters of different elements, you will be able to create some powerful and rare monsters. Acquiring Legendary and Epic monsters is tough, so you need to keep breeding and trying in the game. Here are some examples of breeding Legendary and Epic monsters:
Tips For Monster Breeding:
Creating powerful creatures is important to survive in the game. So, you need to learn some tactics of breeding these monsters. The most vital tip is that you should build all four basic habitats. These habitats consist of Fire, Earth, Water, and Nature. Among these habitats, Water habitat will be unlocked at Level 10. In each habitat, you can only keep two monsters. However, you can expand the habitat by upgrading it. Another way to keep more monsters is by building more number of habitats.
To increase the number of monsters, you should buy eggs and then hatch them in the hatchery. Ensure that you put the monster in its respective habitat, once the egg is hatched. For breeding monsters, you will require two monsters from different habitats. You can combine the elements of the monsters when you breed. This will enable you to breed innumerable powerful creatures. Ensure that you check the elementary affinities of each monster and then combine the ones that belong to two different elements. This will enable you to create a stronger and powerful monster.
To conclude, the Monster Legends is an addictive game because breeding and raising monsters is fun. Moreover, you need to plan well for breeding the most powerful monster by checking elementary affinities. So, there are high chances of you getting hooked to your screens. The game has received 5 out of 5 stars on the rating card. If you also combine this game with monster legends hack – it’s definitely worth a shot!