Pokémon Go is an augmented reality game that encourages players to explore the real world to catch Pokémon. Learn a Pokemon Go hack that allows you to spoof your in-game location.
VERIFIED, WORKING Pokemon GO Hack v0.197.1 Mod Apk Download (GPS, Joystick, Spoofer, NO BAN) Android & iOS!!!Spoof & Change Location on iPhone with AnyGo. Step 1: To use this Pokemon Go hack download iPhone, first install iSpoofer on your Windows PC. Next, you have to connect your iPhone device to the app. Step 2: Make sure you keep the spoofer running and unlocked to spoof your device’s location properly. Step 3: You will see a. Download Pokemon GO Spoofer. Tweaked Edition. Pokemon GO Spoofer. Click on the button below to begin your download process. POKEMON GO HACK 2021 -#NEW (POGO HACK) SPOOFING JOYSTICK HACK FOR ANDROID AND iOS we are proud to present our new 2021 free POGO cheat tool that we called 'POKEMON GO HACK' “POKEMON GO SPOOFER” which includes Pokemon Go Spoofing with Joystick. This hack works for free on all mobile OS, like android & ios. And you may get confused about which one to rely on. Below are all different ways to teleport in Pokemon Go along with its pros and cons. Location Spoofer for Pokemon Go. A location spoofer for Pokemon Go can be any desktop or mobile application that.
An important feature in the game is the presence of Pokéstops. Pokéstops are spots located in places of interest where people go to get certain benefits.
- catching pokeballs to play with;
- activating the Lure module to catch more Pokémon;
- get potions;
- hatch pokémon eggs;
- and more.
However, Pokéstops are usually found in highly populated places and players in rural areas are often deprived of the benefits of these locations. Asides from being unable to access Pokéstops, players in rural areas hardly catch rare spawns of Pokémon like Bulbasaur or Charmander.
If you want to bypass all these, then you’ll need to spoof your location. The easiest way to do this is to install a VPN. Thereafter, you can connect to a server in your target location.
How VPNs Allow You to Spoof Your Location
VPNs mask your IP address so your internet activities. They encrypt your traffic so internet service providers cannot identify you with your IP address.
Usually, Pokémon Go accesses your location so it can show you the pokémon around you. It also does this so it can show you environment-specific pokémon such as water pokémon around oceans and lakes.
A VPN allows you to change your location to any place you want so you can get benefits your real location doesn’t allow you.
However, the makers of Pokémon monitor their servers and they can detect if you’re using a VPN to change your location. If caught, your account could be temporarily or permanently banned.
The best way to hack your location and prevent bans is to use both a VPN and a GPS masking app. The masking app prevents Pokémon from knowing you changed your location.
How to Spoof Your In-Game Location on Pokémon Go on Android
To location-spoof on Android, you have to enable developer options then use both a VPN and a GPS masking or spoofing app.
- First, you install a VPN and connect to a server in your preferred location.
- Then, you open the masking app and select the same location you chose on your VPN.
- After this, you can open the Pokémon Go app and play the game like you’re in your preferred location.
The Steps to Follow:
- Install a VPN on your Android and choose the location you want.
- Visit the Google Playstore and look for a reliable GPS spoofing app. This is the app that covers the fact that you’re changing your location so Pokémon doesn’t detect any foul play.
- Install the GPS spoofing app.
- The next step is to enable developer options. In some Android versions (version 4.1 and lower), developer options are enabled automatically while you have to enable it manually in the higher versions.
- To enable developer options, all you have to do is go to Settings, then click on Systems.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Developer options, then turn it on.
- If you can’t turn it on this way, go to Settings and click on ‘About Phone’.
- Tap ‘Build number’ quickly 7 times, this will enable developer mode.
- Once developer mode is enabled, go back to settings and click on developer options again, you will see different changes it’ll allow you make on your phone.
- Look for the option that says ‘Mock Locations App’ or ‘Allow Mock Locations.’
- Go back to the spoofing app you installed and select the location you chose on your VPN.
- Open your Pokémon Go app and play the game in your desired location.
How to Spoof Your Location on iOS
Spoofing on iOS is not nearly as straightforward as spoofing on Android.
You have two choices: you either spoof on a jailbroken iPhone or you use a spoofing app.
Spoofing on a Jailbroken iPhone
Jailbreaking your iPhone frees it from the restraints imposed on it by its manufacturers. You can modify some settings you’ll be otherwise unable to and also install unauthorised third-party apps. The only issue here is, jailbreaking nullifies the warranty you have with your phone’s manufacturer. So if you have any issue with it, you can’t go back to them to repair your phone.
Pokemon Go Hack Spoofer Download Free
You can download a modified Pokémon Go on your jailbroken iPhone, which will allow you to choose your location.
However, you have to be careful as Niantic may find out you’re using an authorised app and block your account.
Using a Spoofing App
If jailbreaking doesn’t sound like the perfect idea to you, you can use a spoofing app such as iTools that allows you to make changes on your phone without having to jailbreak it. You don’t even have to install it on your iPhone. Instead, you install it on your computer.
Pokemon Go Spoofing Hack Download
The Steps to Follow:
Pokemon Go Hack Spoofer Apk
- Install iTools on your computer and connect your iPhone to it using a USB cable.
- Open the app, and click on Toolbox.
- Click or tap Virtual Location.
- Choose the fake location and tap ‘move here’.
- Open Pokémon Go on your phone and play in your new location.