Process Hacker is an advanced task manager. This multi-purpose tool will assist you with debugging, malware detection and system monitoring. It includes detailed system statistics with graphs. Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more are close at hand. Mar 19, 2019 Plug and Play Portable Hacking Machine with RPi3. Article With Image. The Raspberry Pi is a low-cost, credit-card-sized ARM computer. Despite being a good bit less powerful than a laptop or desktop PC, its affordability makes it an excellent option for a tiny Linux system and it can do far more than act as a media hub.
Mantra is a browser especially designed for web application security testing. By having such a product, more people will come to know the easiness and flexibility of being able to follow basic testing procedures within the browser. Mantra believes that having such a portable, easy to use and yet powerful platform can be helpful for the industry.
Mantra has many built in tools to modify headers, manipulate input strings, replay GET/POST requests, edit cookies, quickly switch between multiple proxies, control forced redirects etc. This makes it a good software for performing basic security checks and sometimes, exploitation. Thus, Mantra can be used to solve basic levels of various web based CTFs, showcase security issues in vulnerable web applications etc.
- A web application security testing framework built on top of a browser.
- Supports Windows, Linux(both 32 and 64 bit) and Macintosh.
- Can work with other software like ZAP using built in proxy management function which makes it much more convenient.
- Available in 9 languages: Arabic, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- Comes installed with major security distributions including BackTrack and Matriux
advanced task manager
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 2.39 for Windows, English
2MB download / 5MB installed
Antivirus Scan Details
Process Hacker Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support Process Hacker development
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
Process Hacker is an advanced task manager. This multi-purpose tool will assist you with debugging, malware detection and system monitoring. It includes detailed system statistics with graphs. Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more are close at hand. Process Hacker also includes powerful process termination that bypasses rootkits. You can view, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console. You can also view and close network connections.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com: Utilities Support Forum
SANS Security Training– Computer Security Training & Certification.
- Publisher: Process Hacker Team & PortableApps.com (Gord Caswell)
- Date Updated: 2016-05-19
- Date Added: 2012-07-23
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: Process Hacker, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: b6ab864f014d0c4a35b7641d1b586f6d