Hacks Renaming this patch in preparation for the release of the full Divergent Paths. This patch should remain as a standalone, as it has been the basis for several other patches in the intervening years. Streets of Rage Remake 5.1 PC 720P HD Playthrough - ROUTE 2Download:http://sorr.forumotion.net/t27-downloads-streets-of-rage-remake-v5-1-ports-and-soundtrack.
Streets of Rage Game Club M.U.G.E.N. Game Club-Mortal Kombat Well, friends, this is probably the best remake that has ever appeared. The characters from a favorite game series will come to life. Streets of Rage Remake Summary. Streets of Rage Remake is a fangame reboot on the trilogy Streets of Rage. Some of its functions:. Animation timing, animation positioning, control response, X/Y/Z positions and physical movement for all characters are accurate to the original games. 64 modules of AI per enemy to represent walking and reactions.
Streets of Rage 2 - Final Fight Crossover 2019~2020
October 2020 update
Hack Author: Dha Lau Hoo
It is a pity that the heroes of the Metro City never fought as one team again since the first Final Fight game, but at least they can fight as one team in this hack of Streets of Rage 2.
Imagine if there are multiple timelines, and there is one that the heroes of Capcom will fight the villains of Sega, it will be another exciting story.
In this hacked game, the four playable characters are Mayor Mike Haggar, Cody, Guy, and Chun-Li. Each of the four playable characters requires a unique fighting strategy, so that you will not get bored.
On the other hand, Mr. X will have Akuma/Gouki as his bodyguard. Watch out for his Raging Demon! It’s powerful.
Version 1.30 (October 2020) updates:
- A demo video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLrtAEmc5Mg
- Fixed some sprites of Cody and Chun-Li.
- Cody now has a run animation.
- Cody can perform a dodge roll by pressing up or down with A.
- Cody no longer has a charge move.
- Fixed some collision detections of Cody, Guy and Mike.
- All playable characters can run and change direction and turn around while running (just like Cadillacs & Dinosaurs).
- All playable characters can jump further while running (just like Cadillacs & Dinosaurs).
- The command to run (f, f) becomes more sensitive.
- Players can still move after defeating each boss (just like Cadillacs & Dinosaurs).
- Offensive Special no longer costs player’s own health.
- If the player presses A while running, the player’s character will perform Offensive Special (in the original game, nothing will happen).
- The playable characters will gain approximately half second of invulnerability after then end of a Defensive Special (just like Cadillacs & Dinosaurs).
- In Version 1.04 and 1.21, charge attacks require holding B for only 1/2 second.
- In Version 1.04a, charge attacks require holding B for 2/3 second. There is no other difference between 1.04 and 1.04a. Both are included in the zip file. Pick whichever you are more comfortable with.
- Version 1.21 is revised in 2020. It features color adjustment, sound fix, jump lag fix, and some minor adjustment to improve the gameplay.
- Version 1.25 features new title screen, and new run animation for Chun-Li.
- Version 1.30 features new run animation for Cody and several other fixes.
- German Suplex: Grab an enemy from behind and press B
- Piledriver: Grab an enemy, press C, and then press B quickly.
- Hammer: Forward, forward, B
- Sonic Boom: Press BC at the same time
- Violent Axe: Forward A
- Spinning Clothesline: A
Street Of Rage Remake Roms
- Tornado Uppercut: Forward, forward, B
- Dragon Parry: In V1.04/1.04a: Press BC at the same time
- Dragon Parry: In V1.25 and later: Press BC and hold either B or C. (Cody will block the enemy attack and counterattack with a combo.)
- Rising Dragon Punch: Forward A
- Dodge Roll: (V1.30 only) Up A or down A
- Tornado Kick: A
Guy of Bushinryu Clan:
- Bushinryu Air Combo: Forward, forward, B
- Roundhouse Kick: Hold B for a short while and release
- Jeet Kune Nunchaku: Press BC at the same time
- Bushinryu Fireball: Forward A
- Tornado Kick: A
Xiang, Chun-Li: (Why Chun-Li? Because she made cameo appearances in Saturday Night Slam Masters and Final Fight 2, and a fighter like her doesn’t deserve to be a bystander.)
- Rolling Throw: Grab an enemy, press C, and then press B quickly.
- Back Throw: Grab an enemy from front and press backward B
- Neck Breaking Kick: Forward, forward, B
- Qigong Fireball: V1.04: Hold B for a short while and release
- Qigong Fireball: V1.25 and later: Press forward and BC
- Shadowless Kicks: Press BC at the same time
- Air Rising Kick: Forward A
- Spinning Bird Kick: A
The sprites were provided by the following artists, and modified by the author to be used in this hack.
- Mike, Cody, and Guy by T0misaurus
- Chun-Li by Lord Zymeth and Feng Qi Chui Yang Wu
- Akuma by luis-mortalkombat14 (Special effects by Yawackhary, Cyrus Annihilator, and Croix)
- Cody’s parry can block knives, swords, motorbikes, bullets, and even laser beams. The only two things he cannot block are electricity and grapple.
- If Cody is grabbed by a bike gang member from the front during his parry (the picture will show him as grabbed from behind, and that causes the problem), but managed to escape with a special move before the gangster tries to punch him, this issue will occur. Cody will lose his blocking stance, but is still able to block one single attack.
- The parry is still a new thing in the hacks of SOR2, there might be other undiscovered issues. Leave a message to the author if you discover one, and the author will try to fix it in the next update.
Enjoy the game!
- > >
- Streets of Rage Remake
Description of Streets of Rage Remake
In 2006, BoMbErGaMeS publishes Streets of Rage Remake on Windows. This action game is now abandonware and is set in a fantasy and beat 'em up / brawler.
Captures and Snapshots
Screenshots from MobyGames.com
Comments and reviews
I love this game
I never knew about this until a few weeks and it has blown me away....better than all 3
is this real
you it looks pretty good
The true successor, regardless of being a fan game, to the beloved Genesis trilogy! Version 5 is best, but version 4 has some interesting bits as well. GET IT!!!!
gaF enabler2020-06-21-1 point
Is this version 5.1?
If anybody is having issues accessing this then please do the following:
1. Download (duh)
2. Use software to extract the files from the downloaded folder (I prefer 7Zip myself).
3. Move the extracted folder to a location of your choice for easy use.
4. Run SorR which will more than likely be at the bottom of the main directory. SORRv5/ SorR.exe
One of the best fan remakes I have ever played. My fingers hurt from playing it so long. lol
streets of rage 4 is also really good
Been playing the Remake for a year and I have to say this is VERY good. Tons of replay value. Wish you can flash it to a Genesis ever drive and play on real hardware.
i just downloaded this and im not sure what i need to do next to play it i open the folder and has a bunch of files and such im lost...
i love this game
@SINN1 I think you're right that the remake came out later than 2006. Maybe it was originally announced in 2006 but came out a few years later than that.
I like playing this and pretending I'm pounding on my ex wife. She's such a slut.
Sinn 12020-03-151 point
The only thing that bothers me about this download is the date...the game was supposedly released on 2011. However this download says 2006. I sincerely hope I have not wasted my time here.
Any body having issues with the controller? I just bought the retrobit sega controller for PC and the game does not recognize it at all. I troubleshot the controller and it works with windows, but just not with this game. Help!
Some dude2020-01-162 points
@Mika If you want to play abandonware, your going to have to develop some problem solving skills. This one is pretty simple; the file is a zip folder (which is a way to make multiple files into one for space saving and download purposes), most pcs will have extracting programs by default these days, so you can open the file like a folder. You need to extract the files to their own folder (which you can do by dragging the SORRv5 folder to wherever), then just run the program. (SorR.exe)
I downloaded it but...im not sure on how to actually play it, its just a file. What do i do?
[email protected]2019-12-160 point
holy sheep shoot this is like dying going to heaven!
Best Remake ever, but SEGA had to go 'Nintendo mode' and give a Cease and Desist order to Bombergames... This game was basically the bomb.
this needs a physical release
great game the boys and girls who made this truly know what they did
the love and time they spend making this game when sega did nothing they had to hire these people to make sor 4
This is freaking awesome. I actually listen to the SOR music in my car...lol.
Anyone else having trouble running this smoothly? It seems to have quite bad stutter now and again
The game is downright amazing, and it's free! Lovely way to pay homage to one of the best series SEGA has made! The visuals, the controls, everything about the game feels good. Although, SEGA's legal team can screw theirselves over for making Bombergames take it down.
Very good remake of an old classic. Takes the best parts from sor 1-3 and adds new cool features in. highly worth checking out.
@GUWOOP: you still know about this game's little tricks and secret moves, so may I ask if you could post it somewhere for new player? do you have a blog? thanks
I found out about this in about 2014 and can't believe how many people didn't know about it! recently started playing it again, and was sad to find the website gone because i forgot all of the little tricks and secret moves lol..but its good to know I can still find a copy of it and help everybody else out before its extinct!!
Awesome to see this got uploaded on here! F--- SEGA for making Bomber take it off their website with a cease and desist after years of hard work on this game. It's not like THEY were doing anything with the franchise a decade ago. And SOR4 better be some REAL amazing game, because this could've easily been a legit release had Sega partnered with Bomber instead.
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction2019-04-040 point
Is this Version 5?
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt2018-11-273 points
Maybe the best remake out there I have played for free. And even though I generally prefer 8-bit over 16-bit in the beat-em-up genre I have to say this blows Double Dragon Fists of Rage and the Target Renegade remake out of the water. Improves on the original. Takes all the best parts and makes a classic even better. Something River City Ransom underground did and Double Dragon IV failed in a few places. This is the type of game I would buy on Steam especially since I already own the whole trilogy.
Write a comment
Share your gamer memories, help others to run the game or comment anything you'd like. If you have trouble to run Streets of Rage Remake (Windows), read the abandonware guide first!
Download Streets of Rage Remake
We may have multiple downloads for few games when different versions are available. Also, we try to upload manuals and extra documentations when possible. If the manual is missing and you own the original manual, please contact us!
Just one click to download at full speed!
Fellow retro gamers also downloaded these games:Prince of Persia